How we manage your homeowners or condominium association in Shenandoah County

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association covenants. To guide us in this duty, we need the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the renter's reference.

If your property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the tenant's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs nothing more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to give us your old passes before new passes can be issued.