How we deal with your homeowners or condominium association in Lorcom Grove

We require that the tenant abide by all community and association rules. To guide us in this duty, we need the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the tenant needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Sometimes, you'll need to turn in your old passes before new passes can be issued.