How we handle your homeowners or condominium association in Ballston

We require that the renter abide by all community and association rules. To assist us in this endeavor, we ask that the property owner leave a copy of your association rules in a kitchen drawer for the tenant's reference.

If your rental property is in an association that requires parking passes or pool passes, etc., it is the renter's responsibility to arrange for those passes. Typically the renter needs little more than a copy of the lease and a trip to or call to the association office to make the necessary arrangements. Occasionally, you'll need to hand over your old passes before new passes can be issued.